Boy Scout Troop 94  
 Yorktown, VA

Medical Form - renew annually

 - All members must have Parts A & B to participate in any activities or outings

 - Part C is required for all campouts longer than 72 hours or any high adventure campout


Troop 94 participates in two fundraisers annually:

     1.  The Fall Popcorn Sale supporting Colonial Virginia Council

     2.  The Spring Troop 94 BBQ Fundraiser

Occasionally there are also individual fundraisers for Eagle Projects or High Adventure Campouts.

Outings Forms

The Tour and Activity Plan

 The new Tour Plan should be used every time the troop is planning an outing.   This can help ensure that appropriate planning has been conducted, that qualified and trained leadership is in place, safety aspects have been reviewed, appropriate transportation is used,  and that the right equipment is available for the adventure.  Please note that there are times when a tour plan must be submitted for council review. This includes but is not limited to: 

  • Trips of 500 miles or more; or 
  • Trips outside of council borders (exception: not to your council-owned property); or 
  • Trips to any national high-adventure base, national Scout jamboree, National Order of the Arrow Conference, the Summit Bechtel Reserve, or a regionally sponsored event; or when conducting any of the following activities outside of council or district events: 
  • Aquatics activities (swimming, boating, floating, scuba, etc.) 
  • Climbing and rappelling 
  • Orientation flights (process flying plan) 
  • Shooting sports 
  • Any activities involving motorized vehicles as part of the program (snowmobiles, boating, etc.); or 
  • At a council's request 
  • The campground/facility may also request that the troop has this form.

Online Tour and Activity Plan Has Gone Live!

Log in to and select the tour and activity plan under your Unit Tool.

For more information about the new application, and how to use it, you can view the Tour and Activity Plan training video or visit the Tour and Activity Plan FAQ page. 

Proof of insurance may also be requested from certain facilities.  Proof of insurance is location specific and can be obtained by calling the scout office -  (757) 595-3356.